George Padmore (28 yuni 1903 - 23 September 1959) azalaka mokomi mpé Trinidadi na Tobago.
Abotama na kombo ya Malcolm Ivan Meredith Nurse o 28 June 1903
Georges Padmore akufaka o sanza Setembe 23 mobu 1959.
- The Life and Struggles of Negro Toilers (London: Red International of Labour of Unions Magazine for the International Trade Union Committee of Negro Workers, 1931)
- Haiti, an American Slave Colony (Centrizdat, 1931)
- The Negro Workers and the Imperialist War Intervention in the USSR (1931)
- How Britain Rules Africa (London: Wishart Books, 1936)
- Africa and World Peace (Foreword by Sir Stafford Cripps; London: Martin Secker and Warburg Ltd, 1937)
- Hands Off the Protectorates (London: International African Service Bureau, 1938)
- The White Man's Duty: An Analysis of the Colonial Question in the Light of the Atlantic Charter (with Nancy Cunard) (London: W. H. Allen & Co., 1942)
- The Voice of Coloured Labour (Speeches and Reports of Colonial Delegates to the World Trade Union Conference, 1945) (editor) (Manchester: Panaf Service, 1945)
- How Russia Transformed Her Colonial Empire: A Challenge to the Imperialist Powers (in collaboration with Dorothy Pizer) (London: Dennis Dobson, 1946)
- "History of the Pan-African Congress (Colonial and Coloured Unity: A Programme of Action)" (editor) (1947). Reprinted in Hakim Adi and Marika Sherwood, The 1945 Manchester Pan-African Congress Revisited (London: New Beacon Books, 1995)
- Africa: Britain's Third Empire (London: Dennis Dobson, 1949)
- The Gold Coast Revolution: The Struggle of an African People from Slavery to Freedom (London: Dennis Dobson, 1953)
- Pan-Africanism or Communism? The Coming Struggle for Africa (Foreword by Richard Wright. London, Dennis Dobson, 1956)